A Minimally Invasive Alternative to Veneers
Looking for a way to enhance the appearance of your smile? Lumineers are an ideal alternative to dental veneers. They’re ultra-thin and can be applied without removing any of your enamel, preserving your tooth’s natural structure. Lumineers also eliminate the need for drilling, shots, or temporary acrylics, allowing you to show off your new, beautiful smile right away.
Explore more about Lumineers with our guide below and see how you can achieve your dream smile with this cosmetic treatment.
Why Patients Choose Lumineers
Our Northridge dentists may recommend Lumineers to patients if they deal with one or more of the following issues:
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Unwanted gaps or uneven spacing
- Misshaped or too-short of teeth
- Aged dental work, such as a crown or bridge
- A smile that’s not quite to your liking
Benefits of Lumineers
Lumineers offer several unique benefits that other cosmetic solutions can’t match, including:
- Preserves your natural teeth
- Ultra-thin material
- Customized for you
- Comfortable fit
- Fast, minimally invasive procedure
- No drilling, shots, or temporary restorations
- Long-lasting results
The Lumineers Process
Receiving Lumineers is a quick and easy process that takes just two appointments over two weeks at our Northridge office. You’ll experience the following:
- Initial Consultation – At your first appointment, Dr. Lau will take detailed impressions of your teeth and determine which shade of white your Lumineers will be. We’ll then send those impressions to a dental lab where they’ll create your customized Lumineers.
- Lumineers Placement – Once your Lumineers are ready, typically in about two weeks, you’ll return to our office to complete your treatment. Our dentists will carefully and painlessly bond them to your teeth. Once they’re in place, you’re ready to show off that stunning smile
Caring for Your New Smile
In addition to following any aftercare instructions our dentist provides, you’ll want to stick to a soft diet for the first 24 to 48 hours after your procedure. After this, you can slowly start to return other foods back into your diet.
You’ll want to make sure that you brush your teeth twice a day, floss daily, and rinse your mouth between meals. This will ensure that your new smile and natural teeth stay in tip-top shape for years to come. Also, make sure to schedule regular dental checkups at our Northridge office every six months to keep your teeth and oral health in pristine condition.
Visit Mid-Valley Dental Care for a Stunning Smile
If you’re looking to eliminate chips, cracks, stains, or other minor dental cosmetic flaws, Lumineers could be the perfect solution for you. Let our Northridge team be a part of your journey to a new, beautiful smile by calling us at (818) 886-3500 or getting in touch through our online contact form.