Invisalign, A Remarkable Solution to a Crooked Smile
Crooked smiles are not only unsightly, but they’re also more prone to health issues. Fixing your crooked smile is easier than you think with Invisalign treatment. Invisalign clear aligners can straighten your smile in as little as 12-18 months. By planning ahead, you can have a beautiful new smile for an upcoming wedding, graduation, or the rest of your life! You can learn more about Invisalign orthodontics from your Northridge, California dentists, Drs. Terence Lau, Casey Lau, and Kayla Lau at Mid-Valley Dental Care.
Resolving Crooked Teeth Issues
Invisalign is known for straightening teeth discreetly using clear, plastic aligners in place of brackets and wires. When worn, these invisible aligners gently shift your crooked teeth into a straighter position. Invisalign treatment can address a number of orthodontic issues, including:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Uneven or misshapen teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Crossbites, underbites, overbites, and open bites
- Slightly protruding teeth
With Invisalign, you get a beautiful smile that’s easier to care for and clean. As a result, you may have fewer problems with dental issues like decay or dental disease.
The Appeal of Invisalign
Invisalign is more appealing than wearing braces for crooked teeth for the following reasons:
- The aligners are barely visible on your teeth, making your treatment totally discreet.
- The plastic aligners contain no metal to poke your gums, lips, or cheeks.
- Each set of aligners is customized for your use, giving you a comfortable fit and optimal function.
- The aligners can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth, so you can eat comfortably and stay on top of your oral hygiene.
- As there are no brackets or wires to tweak, you don’t have to schedule as many follow-up dental visits. Your Northridge dentist may see you every 4-6 weeks to keep track of your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment.
- You get quicker results with fewer inconveniences.
A beautiful smile awaits you with Invisalign treatment. To start your journey to straighter, healthier teeth, contact Drs. Terence Lau, Casey Lau, or Kayla Lau from Mid-Valley Dental Care, Northridge, CA, at (818) 886-3500.